Talents Connection was founded with a sincere desire to offer a personalized recruitment service with very high added value. Deep-rooted ethics, respect for human values and quality service are the cornerstones of the service we offer to companies and candidates.
Our approach aligns the client’s needs with the candidate’s professional aspirations, taking a holistic approach to the person’s career path within a company and their core profession.
Our assets, expertise, resources and culture are consistently focused on the success of your IT projects, with a shared commitment to the sustainability of your business.
- Active participation in the definition and realization of security and network infrastructure projects
- Maintenance and management of internal and external communication links
- Designing, documenting and implementing modern infrastructure solutions or in the area of network automation
- Assuming application responsibility for components of the IT security platforms including engineering, maintenance and on-call support
- Already have similar work experience as a network, infrastructure, or security engineer
- Familiar with firewalls, VPN routers, handling of workflow tools
- Sound knowledge of enterprise and data center network infrastructures, especially in the area of routing and firewalling
- Capacity to independently operate and further develop more complex network infrastructures in a stable and secure manner
- Experience with workflow tools for management
- Experienced in designing, developing, integrating and automating network and security solutions