Description du poste
Gather business requirements as needed, working with decision makers and end users.
- Identify and resolve systems issues using ERP solutions.
- To determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Lead and analyze design sessions in prototyping new systems to enhance business processes, operations and information process flows.
- Monitor daily EDI operations, manage the EDI relationship in site with external Integration Partner and integrate new EDI customers.
- Monitor and manage all interfaces with all third parties system.
- Assist users in resolving problems and answer questions with minimal supervision.
- Conduct in-depth tests for modified and new systems or applications.
- Escalated Help Desk problems level 2 to the Manager
- Writes Program specifications to describe program development & user manuals for operating procedures
- Proven experience initiating and leading ERP related projects and provide day to day support.
- Good knowledge of ERP system. Infor M3 v13 ideally.
- Fluent in English. French will be a plus
- Good knowledge of business processes in luxury and fashion industry.
- Experience in implementing EDI customers.
- Strong knowledge of M3 e-collaborator (MEC)
- Proficient in SQL, JScript for Infor Smart Office.
- Ability to build interfaces between different ERP systems.
- Solid written and verbal communications skills.
- Customer-oriented and helpful attitude with outstanding customer service and interaction skills.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment