Talents Connection and Personal Data
Talents Connection Sàrl, c/o Regus Etoy ilife, Route Suisse 8A, CH-1163 Etoy called the “Company” or “we”, attach great importance to the protection of personal data and we organize accordingly.
In our business, we undertake to treat in a lawful, fair and transparent manner all personal data and information concerning candidates, employees of all other third parties (customers, suppliers and business partners).
We strive to comply with all applicable data protection laws, and we ensure that their collection and use meet their requirements. For Talents Connection, the main law governing data protection is the Swiss Data Protection Act (called LPD in French – Ref 235.1). Also for European residents we strive to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation, known as “RGPD”.
Depending on the purpose and the manner in which you interact with us, we may collect your personal data that allows us to identify you, including information that you freely give us (e.g. contact details, resume, personal administrative documents) or information collected indirectly from you or third-party websites or social networks (hereinafter the “Personal Data”).
Except where the processing of your personal data may be necessary to comply with a legal or contractual obligation or for security purposes, we collect and treat your personal data only if and to the extent that you have given us your explicit consent to such treatment for one or more specific purposes, regardless of legal or contractual requirements.
In this policy, when we use the term “information or personal data”, we mean any information relating to an identified individual or allowing his identification.
Talents Connection collects, stores and processes personal data only under a name, an identification number, locations such as addresses, personal, office, e-mail and telephone number.
We do not collect, store or process any sensitive personal data.
3. Usage and storage of personal data
We use information and personal data solely based on our HR business activities, based on a relevant basis for legal treatment in each case. The purposes of the treatment are:
- Application and recruitment: collection of all information and documents necessary for the constitution of an application.
- Employment: performance of our obligations under the employment contract.
- Commercial purpose: processing of profile requests, orders and customer service supplies and performance of contract obligations.
- Communication and Marketing: Targeted marketing communications such as sending personal invitations to Talents Connection events as well as information about our services.
- Legal compliance: prevention of fraud and/or illegal activities and guarantee of the physical security of the Talents Connection office and compliance with legal or regulatory obligations.
We may also collect personal information about people from other sources, including:
- Customers to whom we provide services and who request us to process personal information on their behalf.
- Contact lists purchased, audited and compliant with laws and regulations.
- Lists of trade expositions and conferences attended by Talents Connection.
Except as required by law for another period, we store or process your personal data as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes described above and to the extent that you do not withdraw your consent for their treatment, either by one means described below in the section “How to contact us ? “.
We strive to take all reasonable steps to destroy, or erase from our systems and strong cabinets, all data and information that is no longer needed. In determining the appropriate retention (retention)
period, we consider the nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm arising from their unauthorized use or disclosure, and the applicable legal requirements.
4. Personal data protection principles
The personal information we process are:
- Treated fairly, legally and transparently;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- Limited to what is necessary;
- Kept longer than necessary; and
- Processed in a secure manner, preserving their integrity and confidentiality.
We promise never to sell personal data to third parties. We may transmit your personal data to third parties only for recruitment purposes and in the following cases:
- With IT Service Providers to support us in our operations (for example, to manage and maintain our Talent Management HR software platform, help prevent and mitigate cyber risks, or promote trust and security).
- With a court or regulatory body if required by law or as part of a legal action or proceeding.
We expect all third parties to provide the necessary guarantees of confidentiality and security and to take appropriate organizational and technical measures in accordance with applicable laws. Our service providers have no right to access or use your personal data on their behalf. They can only process them according to and within the limits of our instructions and the contracts that bind us.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to one of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy or data protection policy and that we do not accept any responsibility for these policies or the security of these sites.
Talents Connection strives to take all appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or malicious destruction or loss, or unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure, particularly when processing involves the transmission of such data over a network and against any other illegal form of processing (including taking reasonable steps to ensure the reliability of employees who have access to such personal data).
We have internal procedures in place to deal with any alleged breach of data security and we will notify you and any appropriate regulatory agency when we are legally required to do so.
No transfer of your personal data to a third country (excluding Switzerland and the EU) will be allowed.
5. Your rights
We inform you of the following rights concerning your personal data:
- Access to your personal data;
- Request the correction of your personal data;
- Oppose the processing (total or partial) of your personal data and to require a restriction of the processing of data concerning you;
- Request the deletion of your personal data, when you no longer consent (and you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time) to the processing of your personal data;
- To lodge any complaint, you may have about the processing of your personal data with the Federal Data Protection and Transparency Commissioner.
These rights may be subject to exceptions or limitations (for example, when your personal data has been stored for legal or contractual purposes).
6. YouTube API usage
7. How to contact us ?
Our goal is to answer all legitimate requests within one week. Sometimes it can take more than a week if your request is particularly complex or if you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will inform you and keep you informed.
You will not have to pay any fees to access your personal information (or to exercise other rights). However, we may charge you a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Otherwise, we may refuse to respond to your request in these circumstances.
We may need to ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal information (or exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to anyone who does not have the right
to receive it. We may also contact you to request further information regarding your request to expedite our response.
8. Change management
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during our relationship.