We are currently looking for a Test Engineer with experience in a safety critical area of our flight data processing system
You are extremely rigorous, have proven experience in the field of air traffic management, or in another safety-critical field and in testing with critical software. You are looking for a challenge in a complex technical environment.
As a member of a highly qualified team, you will be involved in software testing of new applications for the air traffic management system.
A high degree of autonomy and personal commitment is required.
– Holder of a CFC type of training in the IT field,
– 3 years experience in the field of application support and training,
– Comfortable with the Windows, Citrix, Active Directory and Exchange environment,
– Good knowledge of office tools, knowledge of Cisco UCS environment a plus,
– Customer and solution oriented, sense of priorities and service,
– Communication skills, ability to listen and to explain to users,
– Curious, autonomous and flexible.
– A family structure on a human scale,
– A management within the reach of its employees,
– Support, continuous training and development opportunities within a dynamic team,
– Innovative and efficient tools, information technologies oriented towards digitalization,
– A diversified activity in a very pleasant working environment.
Start date: immediately or by arrangement. A complete confidentiality is assured. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your complete application: cover letter, CV, diplomas, work certificates, salary expectations and photo
In Order to proceed to the suppression of your personal dara and for identification and security reasons, please fill the form below.