We are currently looking for a Test Engineer with experience in a safety critical area of our flight data processing system
You are extremely rigorous, have proven experience in the field of air traffic management, or in another safety-critical field and in testing with critical software. You are looking for a challenge in a complex technical environment.
As a member of a highly qualified team, you will be involved in software testing of new applications for the air traffic management system.
A high degree of autonomy and personal commitment is required.
- You participate in Agile/Scrum events.
- You create and maintain test cases using Polarion.
- You examine and test against the requirements and establish the traceability of the tests using Polarion.
- You create automated tests with the Squish framework using Python.
- You execute manual and automatic tests of applications, application integration and solutions (end-to-end) and report the results.
- You analyse and describe problems / bugs in our problem database.
- You synchronise and update the test results management tool.
- You carry out formal system tests (Site Acceptance Test).
- You perform a defect analysis to find the root cause of the problem.
– Holder of a CFC type of training in the IT field,
– 3 years experience in the field of application support and training,
– Comfortable with the Windows, Citrix, Active Directory and Exchange environment,
– Good knowledge of office tools, knowledge of Cisco UCS environment a plus,
– Customer and solution oriented, sense of priorities and service,
– Communication skills, ability to listen and to explain to users,
– Curious, autonomous and flexible.
– A family structure on a human scale,
– A management within the reach of its employees,
– Support, continuous training and development opportunities within a dynamic team,
– Innovative and efficient tools, information technologies oriented towards digitalization,
– A diversified activity in a very pleasant working environment.
Start date: immediately or by arrangement. A complete confidentiality is assured. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your complete application: cover letter, CV, diplomas, work certificates, salary expectations and photo